What is the EPR Kids Club?
This year's Kids Club will be more exciting than ever!
For only a one dollar ($1) membership you will be welcomed to:
- Enter our Kids Club coloring contest. (Deadline for Coloring Pages - Must be postmarked by Friday June 21 2013 prizes include Cowboy hats,Tiaras, and Cowboy Bean Bag Toss Game (for 4-5 yrs contest winners Stick horses with
sound). This year we have one (1) GRAND PRIZE donated by EUGENE TOY & HOBBY. Our grand prize winner will get a $50 dollar gift certificate for any toy or hobby of their choice in the store. Check out how to enter the coloring contest on step 3 of this page.
- Be involved in our Kids Club day -Wednesday June 26th at the Rodeo Grounds.
- Help kick off the Eugene Pro Rodeo on Family Night Friday July 5, 2013.
What happens at Kid's Club Day on June 26th? YOU CAN REGISTER THE DAY OF THE EVENT! JUST SHOW UP!
- It's a Big Party from 10:00am to 6:00pm!!
- 10:00am to 2:30pm Community Centers & children organization field trip arrival times.
- 1:00pm to 6:00pm open to public - everyone is invited.
- Kids get an UP CLOSE look at what makes a Rodeo successful!
- Enjoy some FREE LOCHMEAD DAIRY Ice Cream!!
- You'll get to meet Eugene Pro Rodeo's official event announcer WAYNE WHITE!
- And... Miss Eugene Pro Rodeo 2013 - MISS ANGELA HURLBURT!
- And... Miss Eugene Pro Rodeo 2014 - MISS KAYLA WOOD!
- And.... Professional Bull Fighter JESSE TENNENT!
- Surprise appearances from other Rodeo Celebrities as well!!
- Get your photo taken in a group around the authentic sioux teepee that can be downloaded from our Eugene Pro Rodeo web site after the event!
- One Free Kids Ticket Voucher for Family Night at the Rodeo FRIDAY NIGHT July 5th
On Display During Kids Club Day This year we have Maddie, an 18 hand high Clydesdale horse from Anheuser Busch Stables weighing in at 2400 Ibs, Authentic Texas Long Horn Bull, Bi Mart Monster Truck, and much more.
Extra Fun for the Kids Club Day Includes - Free Ice Cream From Dari-Mart & Lochmead Farms, Free Helium Filled Balloon, Free Face Painting!
How does the Kid's Club kick off the Rodeo on July 5th?
- The Rodeo won't start until our Announcer, Wayne White, asks the Kid's Club members to stand up and yell... "START THE RODEO!!"
Now that you know what Kids Club is - here is how to join!
This year 2013, there are a few ways to become a KIDS CLUB member.
1. Go to Papa John’s pizza outlets- they have a Coloring Sheet, Membership Badge and a free kids ticket to the rodeo for family night July 5th at their outlets waiting for you.
a) Springfield 1402 Mohawk Blvd.
b) Eugene 30 West 29th
c) Eugene 54 Division Ave.
2. Pick yourself up a FREE MOM Magazine and go to www.eugeneprorodeo.com click on MOM Magazine under Kids Club for all the details.
3. You can click on this link - Click for an Official Kids Club Coloring Contest Sheet
a) Color your coloring sheet picture and fill out all information at the bottom.
b) Please do not write child’s name down. Print Parents name on Front of coloring sheet with phone number.
c) If you have more than one child entering, put on Front of color sheet Child 1 Child 2 etc.
d) Address an envelope:
Eugene Pro Rodeo - KIDS CLUB
90751 Prairie Rd.
Eugene, OR 97402
e) Insert the coloring sheet along with $1.00 (one dollar) and send it to us.
f) Winners from the coloring contest will be announced on KIDS CLUB DAY Wednesday June 26th
When we receive your child’s coloring sheet entry, we will assign a KIDS CLUB Sheriff Badge membership to it. There is a number on this membership badge, which we will place on your child’s coloring sheet. This number represents your child. You can pick up your child’s membership packet at the registration table the day of the Kids Club Event - Wednesday June 26th 2013 between 1:00pm and 6:00pm.
If you want to bring a friend on Kids Club day, they can sign up at the registration table by the Kids Club Teepee and for $1.00 (one dollar) enjoy all the festivities. Parents are FREE
If you need additional information, you can contact Larry at email@example.com
Thank you Kids Club Sponsors!